Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rearranging, Relaxing, Raging

Ok so I neeeevvvveerrr have time to do this on Tuesday because work is so crazy!

This weekend went by WAY TOO FAST! I didn't really do much of anything...Although, I did rearrange my room and hang some stuff up on the wall. It looks AMAZING :) I like it alot better now.

I made Amber's Twice Baked Potatoes... amazing. Mmmmm I can almost taste them now. Super good recipe.. although my microwave is older than me and didn't really cook the potatoes all the way through. Nonetheless, they were amazing!

TODAY HAS BEEN INSANE. Nonstop. I guess Tuesday's are so crazy because we aren't in the office on Mondays. I can't even think straight enough to write in this blog... what in the world. I've lost my mind somewhere between the phone ringing, my phone vibrating, computer problems, staff meetings, e-mails, and people stopping in!

Hopefully Tomorrow will be better!

So yeah, I rearranged my room, relaxed most of the weekend, and been in a working rage today! :-)

Great times. haha

I'm sure all of you can relate to days like these though.

Have a good night!

2 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Yeah, your tuesdays are like my mondays. In other words, they suck! Haha.

I wanna see your room! I miss you and I can't wait until we go on the cruise- I really hope everything works out as planned!!

You're amazing and I basically love you to death, yep! I do not know what I would do if we could not e-mail throughout the week- it gets me through and keeps me somewhat sane. You're the greatest!

Love you! xoxo

AmberDenae said...

Your new layout looks fabulous! I love it :)