Friday, September 26, 2008

A windy, chilly, cooky way to end the week!

Well, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

My alarm went off this morning and I had to do the unthinkable... push the snooze button! haha I was sooo tired, I think it was the result of a couple of things. One-- IT'S FRIDAY! Two--it was dark and dreary out! 3--I just love to sleep. Fall is in the air. Some people laugh at me when I say the air is "crisp" during a northern Fall.. but, I promise it is! Come see for yourself. It's that clean, clear, fresh air! I LOVE it. It's the kind of weather that's perfect for a good highschool football game or a bon fire, a "hoodie"(sweatshirt), some comfy jeans, and a cup of hot chocolate or hot apple cider! Ah, the feeling of being carefree and happy! :-) It's so refreshing! Makes me think about the secret place with Jesus, actually! The place where we become "refreshed"... no matter what has happen, what is happening, or what will happen... the moments we are in His presence is where he breathe's into us and speaks into us so that we are clear in the way we should go. His love is so FRESH, clean, and clear. Crazy how a simple thing like the air of fall makes me think about the love of God... but it does. Sometimes He reminds me of his love for me in the simplest, craziest, silliest things! He has humor... and I love Him!

I don't know exactly what I am doing this weekend. We were supposed to have a church bonfire but the weather forcast isn't so great, we had to cancel it. I plan on just relaxing. THANK GOD!

Well, that's all for now--- I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

P.S. I can't wait to go pumkin picking in October!! (I know, I sound like a lil kid don't i?? (-: )


Love.

3 comments:

To Have & Hold said...

hey girl! If you go back to my page, click on pyzam.com at the top of the screen!:) They have like a million fun ones, then go to your dashboard and paste the code under settings "edit html". Thats what I did. Hope it works!!

xoxo a
PS Great blog by the way! Im sure We are going to be fast friends too!:) Amber and I randomly share the same name, and about a million other things! Kind of crazy!:) Dont feel bad about sounding like a lil kid, I do too...all the time! It's def. not a bad thing!:)

AmberDenae said...

I love fall too!!! I wish we lived closer and we could do all those things together! The big P-cola Interstate Fair is coming in town in a couple of weeks! Remember when we went?! Such great memories!! I miss youuu!!!

I'm jealous that you get real fall weather though.

Have a great weekend!!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! Congrats on your new blog!! :D
It's so much fun to write about the crazy things in your life or just random stuff! =)
I know what u mean about the whole Fall season (that and christmas are my two favorites!) you have NO idea how hearing the words "pumpkin picking" and "warm apple cider" make me homesick!Isn't it so much fun picking out your own little pumpkin? haha.. I LOVE that! My pumpkins always seem to look great for a day or so though, and then they get all squishy!! lol.. I don't have very good luck with pumpkins I guess :P

Hope u have a great weekend!! Can't wait to read more from u! =)